- 322SQN Activity Procedures
- You must nominate for all activities through CEA (Cadet Enterprise Application)
- How to use CEA to nominate for activities
Squadron Activity Handouts
|1/21 Squadron Social Activity||28 February 21|
|1/21 Bivouac||19-21 March 21|
|1/21 ANZAC Day Sunday||18 April 21|
|2/21 ANZAC Day - Epping Service||25 April 21|
Check CEA for an up to date list of all Wing Activities.
Powered Flying And Gliding - 903 Squadron
Visit http://www.aviation.3wg.aafc.org.au/ for more information.
Band - 344 Musicians Flight
The 3 Wing Band is (as always) recruiting to help build its numbers. If you would like to see what the Band has been up to, please view the YouTube channel.
See the below recruitment poster for more information:
International Air Cadet Exchange
The Australian Air Force Cadets (AAFC) is a member of the International Air Cadet Exchange (IACE) Association, committed to the promotion of international friendship and understanding thoughout exchange visits of cadets and escorts to participating countries.
Friendships formed thoughout the IACE program may last a lifetime and help to promote a healthy respect for the history and culture of both our near and far world neighbours.
Cadets and Staff of the AAFC who are fortunate enough to be selected to participate in an IACE tour not only as ambassadors for Australia but will have fond memories of different culture experiences which will enrich their lives and the lives of those around them.
Boeing Defence Australia provides sponsorship to assist with the cost of air fares for this exchange.
Nomination process is conducted through CEA during September or October each year for exchange in the following year.
AAFC Cadets will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Must have three years continuous and satisfactory service as an AAFC cadet and be at least 17 years of age prior to departure date (July);
- Preferable be a Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (SNCO) or above in rank;
- Hold or be able to attain an Australian Passport (has to be valid to or beyond December in the year of the exchange);
- Recommendation from the Squadron Commanding Officer (CO) and endorsed by Wing Officer Commanding (OC);
- Demonstrated participation in extracurricular activities;
- Demonstrated levels of resourcefulness and initiative;
- Proven communication skills;
- Be in good health and physical fitness;
- Tolerance of diverse points of view and cultures;
- Awareness and ability to satisfy the ambassadorial role required of a cadet to represent the AAFC, Australian Defence Force (ADF) Cadets, ADF and Country;
- Satisfactory completion of a pre-selection interview; and
- Cadets who have previously participated in IACE or other approved exchanges/visits are eligible for selection.